Disposal of Tree Trimmings

The City of Wilton Manors’ contract with Waste Management does not include the removal of excessive tree trimmings. Any trimmings that do not fall within the guidelines for regular trash pickup must be disposed of by the property owner, or placed at the curb for bulk pickup according to the annual Bulk Collection Schedule and Instructions.

If you hire a tree service to trim for you, they must dispose of the trimmings as a part of their service, or you will need to hire a private collection service. For small to medium disposal, please check the Yellow Pages under “Trash Hauling” (or search for it online) for disposal service. For large amounts of debris, it may be necessary to use a dumpster service – a list of companies franchised to provide this service within the City is available from the Community Development Services Department at (954) 390-2180.