The City has a drop-off center for recyclables located at the southeast corner of NE 24th Street and NE 12th Avenue, just west of the railroad tracks. Since the drop-off center is located in a well-lit, open area, you can easily drop-off your recyclables whenever it is convenient. The Recycling Rules and Guidelines
for your drop-off items are the same as for curb-side pick up.
Items that may be dropped off are:
- Aluminum, steel or tin cans (rinsed)
- Paper, newspapers, magazines and catalogs
- Glass (clear, brown or green colors) (rinsed)
- Corrugated cardboard, cereal boxes, tissue boxes (flattened)
- Plastic containers with the neck smaller than the body (#1 through #7) (rinsed)
- Gable-top containers (such as milk and juice cartons)
- Children’s drink boxes
Do not dispose of bulk trash or hazardous waste at this location.