Dog Park Application Procedure:
- Complete application form, sign Dog Park Rules and Regulations and the "Acceptance of Risk and Release of Liability and Waiver Form" at Hagen Park
View the Colohatchee Dog Park Permit Application & Rules
- Bring supporting documentation:
- Proof of current rabies vaccination for each dog (with written expiration date)
- Proof of current bordetella vaccination for each dog (with written expiration date)
- Proof of Wilton Manors residency (if applicable)
- Driver’s license or equivalent government photo identification for all dog owners/handlers who are 18 years or older
- Payment for passes:
- Resident Fee is $30, $15 for each additional dog (maximum of three dogs per household)
- Non-Resident Fee is $60, $30 for each additional dog (maximum of three dogs per household)
- One additional key fob may be purchased per household. The fee is $10.
How to obtain an additional key fob if lost:
- Only one (1) key fob per application will be issued; however, if it is lost, you must apply for a replacement.
- In order to apply, bring the following to Hagen Park:
- Completed application; and
- Payment for the replacement key fob.
- Park staff will review and issue a new key fob. Misplaced or lost key fobs will be deactivated.
Items to Remember:
- Bring your key fob with you each time you visit the dog park.
- Do not allow the use of your key fob by any person(s) not listed on your application.
- If you lose your dog park key fob, see park staff for a replacement fob ($10 fee).
DOG PARK KEY FOB WILL EXPIRE ONE (1) YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE.
HOWEVER, KEY FOB WILL BE DE-ACTIVATED ON THE DATE THE RABIES VACCINATION AND BORDETELLA VACCINATION RECORD EXPIRES. ONCE PROOF OF RENEWED RABIES VACCINATION OR BORDETELLA VACCINATION RECORD IS PROVIDED, THE KEY FOB WILL BE RE-ACTIVATED.
1975 NE 15 Ave
Park is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays