With the MobilePrint Service™, you can use your computer or mobile device to print to the library’s printers from anywhere. Simply submit documents for printing, call the library to verify that we received the job, and come to the library to print, pay for, and pick up your document.
Please note that the library only accepts cash. Print jobs are $0.25/page. You are responsible for paying for all pages printed as part of your print job.
Desktop / Laptop:
- Begin by visiting https://www.printeron.net/rcspl/main
- Select the printer (Black & White or Color – at the bottom of the screen) and enter your email address.
- Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print.
- Click the gray right-pointing icon (bottom right, under the "Select Document" box.)
- Your next screen prompts you to choose an orientation. Please choose from the drop-down menu and click the right-pointing arrow again:
- Approve the print job and send it to us by clicking the green "printer" icon:
- After the webpage says that your request has been processed in the document status box, please call the front desk at the library (954.390.2195) and provide your email address – we will let you know how much it will cost, and collect payment upon delivery.
- * Please note that printing web pages by entering URLs via. the PrinterOn website is not currently possible.
- Download the PrinterOn app via. a search in your respective store. Once the download has finished, you will see the PrinterOn icon on your screen.
- For All Jobs: please select a printer – we have two options, Black & White or Color
- For both Documents and Photos: Choose file, tap “print” (bottom right), enter your e-mail address, and tap the check-mark (upper right.)
- E-mail: please attach and send the file as per the instructions below – e-mail printing from the app is not advised.
- Web: preview the page to ensure it is printing what you want, then tap the printer icon (upper right), tap “print” (bottom right), enter your e-mail address, and finally tap the check-mark (upper right.)
- Email from any device directly to the library’s print system at:
Documents must be an attachment to the e-mail message – the system does not print URL’s or documents pasted into the body of the e-mail.