What is the contact information for the Utilities Billing Division?
The Utility Billing Division of the Finance Department is open Monday through Thursday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm at:

Wilton Manors City Hall
2020 Wilton Drive
Wilton Manors, Florida 33305

Call (954) 390-2100 during regular business hours (7:00 am through 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday)

Email UB@wiltonmanors.com for the Customer Service Supervisor. You may leave a voicemail for the supervisor at 954-390-2145 after normal business hours. Your message will be addressed on the next business day.


Call (954) 390-2150 for emergencies after regular business hours (6:00 pm through 10:00 pm Monday through Friday, and 10:00 through 5:00 pm on Saturday) This number rings into the City Police Department. This is for water or sewer emergencies only. The Police Department will not be able to address routine utility concerns.

For water or sewer emergencies at all other times, call (954) 390-2100 and select menu option 8.

Show All Answers

1. What is the contact information for the Utilities Billing Division?
2. What are the garbage pickup requirements?
3. Does the City offer bulk garbage pickup?
4. What items cannot be included for bulk pickup?
5. How do I dispose of hazardous waste material?
6. How does the recycling program work?
7. What is the stormwater utility charge on my utility bill used for?
8. How much is a water deposit?
9. When will my deposit be returned?
10. My utility bill is much higher than normal. What should I do?
11. Can I get a credit for high water use?
12. I have no water service - help!
13. I have discontinued my water service with the city. Why am I still receiving a monthly bill?