Can I get a credit for high water use?
If the water actually went through your meter, we cannot give a credit for the water consumption portion of your bill. However if you have higher than normal water consumption and you can prove that the water did not enter the City’s sewer system, we may be able to adjust the sewer portion of your utility bill. A good example of this would be if you recently installed a new pool and filled it with water. For a water leak, we will need a letter from your plumber stating (1) where the leak occurred; and (2) when the leak was fixed. For pools, we will need a letter stating how much water the pool holds.

Show All Answers

1. What is the contact information for the Utilities Billing Division?
2. What are the garbage pickup requirements?
3. Does the City offer bulk garbage pickup?
4. What items cannot be included for bulk pickup?
5. How do I dispose of hazardous waste material?
6. How does the recycling program work?
7. What is the stormwater utility charge on my utility bill used for?
8. How much is a water deposit?
9. When will my deposit be returned?
10. My utility bill is much higher than normal. What should I do?
11. Can I get a credit for high water use?
12. I have no water service - help!
13. I have discontinued my water service with the city. Why am I still receiving a monthly bill?