The City of Wilton Manors generates one consolidated monthly bill that is mailed to the address on the water account. Your monthly utility bill will vary from month to month depending upon how much water is used. A residential utility bill will consist of the following components:
- Fixed Fee for Water and Sewer Services (based on meter size),
- Variable Fee for Water, Irrigation and Sewer (based on water consumption),
- Water Utility Tax (10%),
- Recycling Fee (a per unit charge),
- Stormwater Utility Fee (a per unit charge), and
- Garbage Fee (a per unit charge).
Additional charges are applicable for a meter read request, a pressure check, water turn on or turn off, water and sewer drought charges, and various other services. The Utility Billing Rate Schedule
details what's included in your monthly bill.
A Senior Discount is offered on the monthly garbage fees for Wilton Manors residents with a utility account in their name, who are at least age 65, and who have no other household members under the age of 65. Fill in the Senior Discount application
and submit for review in order to receive your discount.